Buyer's Withdrawal Right
Buyers are entitled to cancel this Agreement within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will e
1. Information on the right of cancellation/Buyer’s withdrawal right
Buyers are entitled to cancel this Agreement within fourteen days without giving anyreason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which the Buyer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Buyer, acquires physical possession of the goods.
To exercise his right of withdrawal, the Buyer shall inform ARMARGENTUM, by means of an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by postal mai or email), of his decision to withdraw from this Agreement. Such statement of withdrawal shall be made to the following addresses:
The Buyer has the option to use the standard withdrawal form which will be enclosed to the delivery; there is, however, no obligation on the Buyer to use the withdrawal form provided. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for the Buyer to send his communication concerning his exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
2. Effects of withdrawal:
If the Buyer withdraws from this Agreement, ARMARGENTUM shall reimburse to Buyer all payments received from Buyer, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from Buyer’s choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by ARMARGENTUM), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which ARMARGENTUM is informed about Buyer’s decision to withdraw from this Agreement. Unless otherwise agreed, ARMARGENTUM will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as the Buyer used for the initial transaction; in any event, Buyer will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
ARMARGENTUM may withhold reimbursement until ARMARGENTUM has received the goods back or Buyer has supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
The Buyer shall send back the goods subject to withdrawal or hand them over to ARMARGENTUM, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which the Buyer has notified ARMARGENTUM of his withdrawal from this Agreement. The deadline is met if the Buyer sends back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
All returns shall be made to the following addresses:
For returns within Austria or from other countries than Germany::
For returns within Germany:
c/o LogoiX GmbH – K31942
Wasserburger Straße 50a
The direct cost of returning the goods shall be borne by ARMARGENTUM.
3. The Buyer shall return the goods to ARMARGENTUM in accordance with the instructions set out on the return form, which is enclosed in the delivered parcel. In the event that the Buyer fails to return ARMARGENTUM for any damages incurred.
4. Goods specially manufactured to the Buyer’s specifications, or goods clearly tailored to the Buyer’s personal needs shall be excluded from the right of withdrawal. ARMARGENTUM’s legal liability for quality defects shall remain unaffected by the provision of the foregoing sentence.
5. The Buyer shall provide compensation to ARMARGENTUM for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
6. All documents that could be helpful to the Buyer when returning merchandise are enclosed together with the delivery note in the delivered parcel. For any questions regarding the right of withdrawal/right to return the merchandise or its actual return, the Buyer may contact ARMARGENTUM’s Customer Support Department:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARMARGENTUM will not charge any fees for providing this customer support. However communication expenses may incur which shall in any case be borne by the Buyer.